We are CarRepairExpert and we want to save you money on car repairs
We have a network of mechanics that want to help you save money too. You can get discounts at their shops, just for being a CarRepairExpert member.
Basic Membership starts at just $1/month with a 14 day FREE trial
*If we cannot find a shop that will give you discounts during your 14 day free trial, we will waive the Basic Membership fee until we do*
How Else Can CarRepairExpert Save You Money?
Unlimited Access to a CarRepairExpert - $3/mo
Maintenance Reminders - $2/mo
Shop Finder & Appointment Scheduler - $2/mo
Hassle Free Car Repairs - $1/mo
Complete Record of All Your Repairs - $1/mo
Whether you are just balancing your checkbook or making sure your mechanic isn’t trying to get you to agree to repairs you have already had done, keeping a record of all of your repairs is important. But you don’t have the time to keep track of all of your services and you don’t want to keep filing cabinets full of invoices. Instead, just take a picture of your invoice with your phone, send it to us and we will keep track of it all for you! For only $1/month you will have access to all of these records whenever you need them!
Multiple Vehicles - $5/mo
How It Works
Immediate Live Help When You Need It Most
Your Car Repair Expert is on call to help you immediately and navigate you through whatever your mechanic is telling you. They are there to help you understand what you are being sold and most importantly, if you need to spend the money on it. Plus, when you subscribe to our Hassle Free Car Repairs your Car Repair Expert will even do all the talking for you! Just call our number that you have saved in your speed-dial and hand the mechanic the phone. We will do all of the talking for you to make sure you get the right repairs and pay the right price!
How We Save You Money
Putting Your Money Back in Your Pocket
The average person takes their car into the shop to be serviced four times per year, just for oil changes. Most repair shops recommend at least one additional service. The average additional service costs around $80.
Lets do some quick math:
4 visits per year
$80 per visit in upsells
you paying $320 in potential overcharges in just one year.
So even if you sign up for all of our services (which saves you the most money) it will only cost you $180 per year. So you will still be saving $140 every year. And this is a conservative estimate just based off of average oil changes. These numbers are multiplied when you include your visits to the shop for unexpected repairs!
Simply put, we can save you hundreds of dollars
Why You Can Trust Us
Unbiased Opinion From a Real Expert
We are on YOUR side. We have no connection to any shop and we don’t care about their business. All we care about is saving YOU money while making sure your car is running well. Plus our Experts have dozens of years in the car repair industry so they know what they are talking about. We are experts and we are only happy when you are happy.
What people are saying about us:
Frequently Asked Questions:
How Do I Use Your Services?
Am I Locked Into A Contract?
What Happens After I Sign Up?
How Soon Can I Get Help?
How Quickly Can I Speak To A Car Repair Expert?
Can I Text Or Email You?
Who Will I Speak To When I Call?
Why Should I Trust You?
- We Offer A Free Trial Period: You can test drive us, so to speak. You can even use our services during this time frame and then cancel if you are not satisfied.
- There is no obligation to stay a member of Car Repair Expert. You can cancel at any time. We will not lock you in a contract if you are not happy with our services.
- We have no affiliation with any shop. A lot of our competition gets shops to pay them money to recommend them. We do not do that. We have your back because you are OUR customer and we want you to be so happy with us you will be a customer for as long as you own a car and you will want to tell your friends about us too. Car Repair Expert is here to support the customer, not the repair shops.
Should I Call You Before I Take My Car Into The Shop?
How Can You Tell What My Car Needs Over The Phone?
What Do I Do If We Find Out The Mechanic Isn't Being Honest?
- You can (or we can if you sign up for our Hassle Free Repairs) tell your mechanic to just do the needed work that we would have previously discussed.
- You can take your car to another shop and get another opinion
- Or you can ignore our advice and hand your wallet over to the mechanic so he can eat better than you that night.
Will You Talk To My Mechanic For Me?
What Do I Do If My Car Breaks Down?